Saggezza is a global software services firm, specializing in software enabled technology solutions to tackle complex business issues and improve business performance. Saggezza is seeking to for a Project Manager in the Detroit, MI area.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Based out of the Greater Detorit, MI area
- At least 8+ years of project management of medium to large-sized IT projects.
- Experience with Agile Project Management (Certified Scrum Master a plus)
- Experience with work estimation and work planning
- Experience working with and managing globally distributed teams (onshore, offshore, near-shore)
- Experience driving business development and customer relationship management efforts
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, organizational & presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize & manage work to critical timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the retail / e-retail / e-commerce domain a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Creating, maintaining, and reporting progress on resource and team workplans
- Preparing and managing project budgets and financials for small and medium-sized projects
- Proactively managing scheduling and expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions as required
- Enhances the Saggezza relationship with clients by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and planned work efforts; exploring opportunities to add value, and managing client and Saggezza expectations
Saggezza is a global solutions provider with deep links and insights into the technologies shaping the next generation of business. We help ambitious businesses unlock the power of their enterprise data to accelerate growth and uncover opportunities. We combine software development and implementation expertise with our next-generation data analytics platform to turn our customers into data driven enterprises. We have offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.