We ask that all applicants have an updated portfolio showcasing their work and capability - thank you!
If you are passionate about your profession, looking to advance your career, and would consider yourself a dedicated and innovative team member, then you are exactly who we are looking to talk to. Saggezza is seeking a creative and energetic individual to join our UX team full-time.
This individual must be comfortable with traveling nationwide to client sites when needed, as well as being comfortable working directly with clients on projects. The role also requires someone who has a proven ability to be a leader on a small team, while still working collaboratively with its team members. At Saggezza, you have the ability to take your career to new levels, and we provide you the tools to make it happen.
The UX Researcher will perform descriptive, generative, and evaluative research as business and design needs dictate according to the phases of product development.
- 1-3 years of professional UX research and design experience.
- Experience in user centered research methods including interviews, observations, surveys, design workshops, and contextual inquiries.
- Expertise in using design research to create Personas, Process Flows and User Journey Maps.
- Strong understanding of full Adobe Creative Suite and experience with design tools, including Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Proto.io or other similar tools for rapid prototyping.
- Ability to identify and evaluate key UX metrics into findings and write recommendation reports.
- Understanding of dynamic design principles (fluid content, restricted layout sizes, portable usability standards).
- Desire to work hands-on for an innovative project from start to finish, and possess the ability to think creatively and contribute fresh ideas and progressive insights.
- Should be able to showcase their work via a digital or printed portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 is a plus.
- Experience in Qualtrics or other survey tools is a plus.
- Create estimates and project plans related to UX research efforts for moderately complex projects.
- Independently perform research to gather end-user requirements.
- Create journey maps, personas, user scenarios and research objectives, that align with project and business goals.
- Identify and improve upon process inefficiencies through applied measurement.
- Independently plan, conduct and facilitate iterative evaluations of user-interface designs (usability testing, mock-up interviews, heuristic reviews, qualitative and quantitative measures).
- Assist in defining and refining UX research processes and promote the importance of such activities to ensure execution.
- Partner with other research teams, such as analytics and market research to create and execute an overall strategy.
- Create designs and materials to be used during analysis to meet user needs and satisfaction levels.