QA Analyst, Leeds, £25,000-35,000 + 10%
As a QA Analyst with Saggezza, you will be working with a leader in customer communication management whose custom platform allows clients to personalize and target their messages to their customers quickly and easily. Saggezza is leading their QA process for some of their new product features and looking to integrate into a longer term partnership.
The role will be based in Leeds although a willingness to travel to client sites as needed within the UK is essential.
- Strong experience with web application testing tools (prefer open source software such as Selenium).
- Provide documentation to management and product teams to determine release readiness of products or product features.
- Facilitate project problem solving and troubleshooting of quality issues. Oversee defect management.
- Creation and execution of test suites, scripts and cases.
- Hands on role performing manual and automated testing.
- Requires substantial experience working in global organization.
- Reporting – testing progress, metrics, issues .Develop templates, tools, metrics and best practices to verify the system meets business and user requirements.
- Database experience (basic knowledge and understanding of Mongo and Oracle databases).
- Additional project and assignments as required.
- Degree computer science, IT or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years Quality assurance testing experience testing complex, critical applications a must.
- Strong Manual test experience.
- Preferred strong automation experience with jBehave, Selenium Nightwatch or any java based automation tool.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Experience with API testing.
- Define Testing strategy.
- Modify shell scripts / XML / Configuration files
- Experience creating impact analysis.
- Interpret requirements and translate them into actionable tests.
- Experience testing multiple product features, API testing, enhancements, bug fixes, and releases across parallel sprints and cycles.
- Experience using Jira.
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to work effectively with business and technical people.
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with an entrepreneurial and ‘can-do’ attitude that will thrive in a small but ambitious team.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply technology-related knowledge to make connections and solve problems.
- Must be comfortable with change and able to lead and influence around change
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-orientated and collaborative environment.
Saggezza is a Global Information Technology Solutions provider for leading clients in USA, Europe and Asia Pacific. We develop state of the art technology solutions with a variety of delivery models to meet customer requirements. We have offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
For employment opportunities visit our career page or contact email@example.com:
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.