Saggezza is seeking a motivated and dynamic Workforce Manager to provide comprehensive workforce management, optimizing productivity of resources on an individual, project and organisational level.
Effectively matching employee skills to projects, the role-holder will build strong relationships with key stakeholders to identify current and future project resourcing demands, and present solutions to meet requirements.
Working as part of the HR & Operations function, the role holder will lead our in-house recruitment team to manage talent acquisition. Ensuring a proactive and customer-focused service, the role-holder will deliver a recruitment plan to consistently attract and on-board high calibre candidates.
With a focus on skills & performance development for non-deployed resources the role-holder will also work in partnership with Learning and Development colleagues to proactively position resources to join current and upcoming projects.
With a confident approach to managing and tracking information, the role holder will collate and share accurate data relating to the movement of current and new employees, including time and attendance tracking, vacation & leave planning, recruitment activity, and project utilization data.
The role will be based at our office in Chicago; however, a willingness for some travel to client sites within the US is needed.
- Work closely with Project & Account Managers to track the project resource pipeline and enable early identification of demand changes and resource requirements.
- On a daily, weekly and monthly basis, track activity and skills for all deployable resources and lead on allocation of project resources to support successful project delivery and drive team utilization.
- Lead an effective in-house recruitment team. Demonstrate proficiency and expertise in all systems used by the in-house recruitment team, ensuring team KPIs are met or exceeded at all times.
- Implement best practices in recruitment to ensure quality of the recruitment process and attraction of high calibre candidates.
- Work collaboratively with local and global HR & Operations colleagues to seek opportunities for team development and project allocation.
- Look for opportunities to introduce new and effective solutions to resourcing challenges and monitor their effectiveness.
- Collate, review and share workforce management data including time and attendance tracking, vacation & leave planning, recruitment activity, and project utilization data.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience within an internal recruitment or agency role, with a solid track record for delivery, and / or experience of workforce management within a project based environment.
- Experience of reporting on key recruitment and workforce utilization metrics, identifying trends and taking action to maintain positive progress
- Strong administration capability with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with data, producing high quality MI as required. Competent in the use of IT systems including time tracking modules and Microsoft Office.
- Strong people management skills, with an interest in developing people and the business as a whole
- Ability to make process improvements and identify creative solutions to resourcing challenges
- Experience of working in the IT consulting field would be beneficial
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand people and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong customer-service orientation
- A logical approach to problem solving/analytical skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with an entrepreneurial attitude that can thrive in a growing organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
On applicants located in or near Chicago, IL - please.