IT Client Relationship Partner/Account Manager, London, Basic £50,000-65,000 with OTE £110,000
Saggezza is seeking a qualified and passionate individual to join us as an IT Client Relationship Partner/Account Manager. With full accountability for project delivery and sales, a suitable candidate would be a strong self-starter with a naturally collaborative approach and an insatiable desire to drive profitable growth by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world class delivery.
The role will be based in London although a willingness to travel to client sites as needed within the UK is essential.
- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the client an enhanced experience.
- Become a trusted advisor to the client and participate in the client’s strategic planning.
- Showcase Saggezza’s solutions as a strategic fit for the client.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Saggezza’s leadership by presenting thought leadership.
- 5+ years in IT service delivery, business development, account management or consulting
- 2+ years IT/Software Account Management experience
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills are essential as well as the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work comfortably with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Business Related Discipline
How to apply
To apply please visit our careers site at www.saggezzacareers.com or contact Charlotte Milton at email@example.com
Get in touch
If you have any questions about Saggezza, our roles, or the application process we would love to hear from you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7680 8630.