Technical Lead, Leeds, £35,000-£45,000 (depending upon experience) + Bonus
Saggezza is seeking a qualified and passionate individual to join our team as a Technical Lead. To work with businesses and clients to understand and provide the appropriate technical approaches and specifications required to each project.
You will ideally be experienced in leading design and development activities, and have at least 3 years’ experience with hands-on design, coding, integration and deployment experience in enterprise web applications. Furthermore, you will be able to provide technical leadership in designing and implementing large scale, complex enterprise applications that require high performance and availability.
The role will be based in Leeds; however, a willingness to travel or be temporarily based at client sites within the UK is essential
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a confident and technically skilled senior developer or perhaps an aspiring Lead Software Developer looking for the next step in your career.
- Provide technology solutions to clients and technical support to large projects as the Technical Leader.
- Lead and design development activities on concurrent complex projects, and assisting in developing the technical architecture.
- Conceptualizing and proposing new designs, creating prototypes and proof-of-concepts and driving the end to end implementations.
- Participating in design reviews & translating complex business problems into innovative technology solutions using technical expertise.
- Utilizing previous experience in working with development life cycle methodologies by applying this to each project.
- Develop technical guidelines, resolve design issues and conduct code reviews.
Education, Experience and Personal Attributes
Essential Education & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical software or developer role.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- Related experience in synthesizing complex data/information and leading complex technical implementations to plan.
- Prior work experience in consulting and evidence of working on projects with blended and offshore teams would be desirable.
- Proficient in domain modelling, database modelling and database skills.
Essential Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to work effectively with business and technical people.
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with an entrepreneurial and ‘can-do’ attitude that will thrive in a small but ambitious team.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply technology-related knowledge to make connections and solve problems.
- Must be comfortable with change and able to lead and influence around change
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-orientated and collaborative environment.
How to apply
To apply please visit our careers site at http://www.saggezza.com/careers or contact Dan Westgarth at firstname.lastname@example.org