Business Development Director – Private Enterprises
Saggezza is a global software services firm, specializing in software enabled technology solutions to tackle complex business issues and improve business performance.
With more than 550 professional based in 6 locations across North America, Europe and Asia, our firm excels in creating revolutionary software solutions and demonstrating business impact.
Saggezza is seeking to expand its business development team specializing in working within Chicago's network. We bring a structured and discipline approach for private enterprises with revenues ranging from $800 million to $3 billion, to create and capture value from leveraging their IT systems. We are targeting rapid growth in the next three to four year window. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and leadership skills development opportunities.
This individual will serve as a strategic leader and tactical initiator in key private held companies’ relationships for the company. The private enterprises business development position is a high profile Director level role within the company. This individual will coordinate with numerous Saggezza resources to develop and execute a market growth strategy and approach for private enterprises within the United States - specifically in Chicago, IL. This role will fully understand all aspects of the Saggezza's private enterprises strategy and leverage tools, support and best practices to expand the Saggezza's relationships with the private enterprises.
- Identify and lead a coordinated, cross functional team to pursue all aspects of the private enterprises relationship
- Build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts associated to substantiated opportunities
- Interact with professional staff to collaboratively address the private enterprises marketplace in a coordinated fashion
- Prepare and facilitate presentations and proposals
- Close sales, and finalize agreements with clients
- Drive overall expansion and penetration of priority private enterprises clients and targets while retaining current engagements
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering from an accredited institution (MBA highly favored)
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional services sales experience required
- Prior success consultative selling for a consulting or accounting firm strongly preferred
- Project management. Candidate must demonstrate ability to manage time, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Teamwork. Candidate must demonstrate experience in working as a productive member of a team
- Tangible and demonstrated experience in formal sales process deployment and use
- Candidates living in and around the Chicago area, please.
General skills & requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Work independently and with groups
- Critical judgment necessary
- Strong presentation skills. Candidate must demonstrate ability to organize and lead a meeting with "C-level" executives
- Creative problem solving & conflict resolution
- Attentiveness to detail
- Strong organizational skills, need to be able to prioritize in a multi-task environment and be outcome oriented
- Outstanding relationship management skills and personal networking skills are essential